All you need to know about managing hepatitis C virus infection in Australia
What’s new in the June 2020 Consensus Statement?
- Prescribing by nurse practitioners
- Removal of the PBS requirement to document HCV genotype before prescribing pan-genotypic treatment regimens for hepatitis C
- PBS listing of sofosbuvir plus velpatasvir plus voxilaprevir
- Removal of the PBS requirement that patients be aged 18 years or older before prescribing treatment for hepatitis C
- TGA approves the first point-of-care assay for hepatitis C
Decompensated liver disease After liver transplantation HIV coinfection HBV coinfection Renal impairment Acute HCV infection