All you need to know about managing hepatitis C virus infection in Australia
What’s new in the September 2018 Consensus Statement?
- PBS listing of glecaprevir plus pibrentasvir
- TGA approval of sofosbuvi plus velpatasvir plus voxilaprevir
- Simplified recommendations for on-treatment monitoring
- New recommendations for the management of non-responders to DAA therapy
- New recommendations for the management of HCV in the setting of renal impairment
Decompensated liver disease After liver transplantation HIV coinfection HBV coinfection Renal impairment Acute HCV infection